Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A good laugh today

I told my dad that his mommy ratted him out with another house.  Pluss I reminded him about his mom's bday today.  And what would I do with an extra 1900 square foot in a house.  Enough room for everything is what I am thinking.  Pluss room to get lost in also while I was at it all.  So my father and I were laughing over it over the phone.  I just worry about my Baby Brother and how he is gonna react to the new house of course with him being with Autisum.  It is funny in how us kids are and my baby brother is one of the most normal Men I know around.  As you can tell I love both of my baby brothers dearly and woulden't pass them up eather way now.  And most people don't know why I like red headed folks well look at one of my brothers and you will understand why.  So I pretty much love red hair.  My Dad asked how I was and told him being cheap still.  That will never change around here.  I am just lucky that all the bills went down this month again.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.