Friday, October 23, 2009

Thinking of today

Before I totally get off the computter for a while here some thoughts on the household today.  During the day I do shut everything off via turning it off and turning off the power strips aslo while I am at it all.  Only thing today is that I will be running the crock pot all day if I dont loose the power otherwise I have the cast iron on the stove top.  Gas range gotta love it turn on the burner with a match.  And if that happends I have to watch Olliver(birdy) for awhile.  I have got lucky I guess so far with haveing alot paid off here in the can.  Eather way I can still cook even if I loose power around here.  The wind has also picked up outdoors.  Water pluss the wind not a good combo on the power boxes around the place.  And here I thought Verison had a mess in the junction box out front.  The power box back here is even worse.  Not nocking the power company at this point in time becuase I can call and get someone out to fix part of the problem right away for the most part.  The poor guys the last time 20hrs out here and the boxes kept throwing sparks.  All of us pulled togeather thank goodness.  And Jack the dog 3 cans over on the next block had it good after we all got power back thanks to his dad.  Throwing a line and saveing the fridge and coffee attacks.  Pluss for light we had the candles out all over the place.  Ok folks I have stuff to do here in my can have fun and play even harder today.