Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sitting here alone again

As I sit here alone the Hippy went back out on the road lastnight to PA once again.  Pretty good he gets home scarfs dinner down and leaves.  Well it's not the first weekend that I spent totally alone.  I may go out to bingo tonight I'm not sure yet.  So now that most of the house is off even though it is the weekend I am so use to haveing nothing on during the week may as well today also.  There is nothing that I really need out at the stores at this point in time.  I may go out during the week for bread for the other kitchen that is being ran.  I can walk for that one at least.  I will be makeing fresh bread for the house as normal.  At least I can spoil the can at least.  Around my place the trick is to keep busy and try not to run up any bills in the place.  So I plan and plot on what to do for each day that I am here alone.  Bakeing at least once a week and do a big bakeing session.  That is the fun part for me at least getting the KitchenAid stand mixer going all day long.  And the Hippy doesen't mind it niether when I start cooking and bakeing all day long along with a few others that the both of us know.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder and I will be bakeing for most of the day.