Monday, October 19, 2009

I am still bringing the power bill down

I am still trying to bring the power bill down to this day and I am waiting for the cops to show up at my place.  It sounds bad but true around this place and day of age.  A 20 dollar drop pluss in the power bill means the growing season is over for pot plants around here.  Now the cops can stick it since I am the only one here 5 days a week and have everything shut off for the most part in the can.  I do somethings every 3 weeks around here like blankets and other things.  And candels are a nice thing 1-4 days a week around here for light in the mornings when the sun has not rissen enough yet for enough light in the can also.  As I have said before I can deal without the power anyway around here.  The taxes and delivery charges on this bill was 57.62 and the useage was 22.47.  So please tell me what is going on besides NY State is money hungery.  So I will tell you unplugging and turning off things does help during the day and a few other things also.  Ok folks I will be back later on.  So have fun and play even harder.