Monday, October 5, 2009

Realizeing that I am lucky

Ok now I am realizeing that I am lucky around here.  Now I know I have been picking and chooseing the cheap ways of life since I am alone around here.  And without children in the house I can pick up and go at any time that I do want.  I am glad that the state of PA diden't send a child my way that wasent even related to me nor the Hippy.  The quick run down is that the girl was a welfare scam from the time she was born.  I was willing to take the girl in if she could behave in my household and learn the life skills that she needed to know for the real world or at least to give her a head start on the real world one.  Eather way this girl who is now 18 years of age has did nothing but lie about me and others who cared about her and now I want nothing to do with her after she became of age.  Now it has been a slow process for myself to be cheap and or frugal in this world and I have started young.  On top of it I have been on and off the computer for 5 days a week that I have been by myself for the past month and a week.  I have cut my power bills down of course by cutting as much power as I can and a few other things during the last 6 months.  Pluss now the 170 that I spent for Wegman's and Walmart for the next couple of months on meat.  I will be set on soups and stews for a while.  And a big THANKS to the Eletric Rodeo for draging me out of the house on this past Sunday for the cabbage fest also.  A 15 pound cabbage is a wanderfull thing for the recipie books that I have.  I will make soup and or cabbage rolls out of it also.  Now that I am thinking of cutting even more corners around here so I can get out of the trailer park and away of the kids across the street that need the shock collars around thier necks also.  Now with myself and the Hippy we have been collecting cans and bottles for my kitchen wood burner stove and I am being ultra cheap now with what I do around here so we both can get out of here and a new start with out a forwarding address to the next place.  So anyway have fun and play even harder.