Friday, October 2, 2009

They credited my account

Corperate did credit my accout for thier screw up for Tracphone.  I will NEVER go back to tracfone again after that ordeal.  I am not the only person the screwed with niether.  Go with another company for pre paid phone service.  Well it also helps when you get corperats phone number also.  I think the FCC and a few other places will be called also while I am at it.  And why did the states hook up with the tracfones anyway for the welfare people I have no clue.  I am not knocking the welfare system at all when some folks really need health care and food in the house.  I am knocking the folks that have refused to go out and get jobs and sit there on the system though.  Oh well I guess that has been going on for years now and I can't stop it by myself.  Maybe that's why I did what I have had to do to support the household in any way shape or form that I have had to do.  By streaching out everything to the max and going dumster diveing when things were really tough.  I am still streaching out everything as much as possible still to this very day so I do not have to crash course on it and go ultra cheap at all.  Ok before I go any further than that I will get back to the house work before it gets to late around here.