Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a weekend

This has been a long weekend around here again.  There's another pile of dishes waiting on me to get them done and they can wait untill tomarrow.  And the place looks like a disaster went off around here.  I sat down and clipped coupons for this morning.  Between the house being a disaster area and myself being totally tired from cooking all weekend for the Hippy and a bit of shopping that I did I am totally done for the day.  I did have over 7 dollars today in coupons not the best that I have done and not the worst niether.  I have to get into the swing of things again for the coupons.  Well Monday is another day to get things done around here.  While everyone is out of the can.  At least the big freezer is packed full of food along with the little freezer out in the kitchen on very little money of course.  Sales and coupons are a wanderfull thing with me.  Pluss theres 3 big turkeys in the big freezer.  What else can I say I have heat I have gas to cook with unlike some people I know around the park and other areas also.  And it will get chilly tonight of course.  Since the weather is changeing like this in early October I tend to listen and watch more.  I know there will be at least 4 feet of snow on the first dumping this year.  Just one of them feelings of course.  So I blocked up what I could so far and will be doing more to save on the gas and power bills again this year.  Today was somewhat chilly but not bad enough to say I needed a heavy jacket on yet.  Pluss I grabed the heavier insolated sweat jacket out of the van before it went out to Collins.  So I will be washing more blankets here shortly also so everyone can keep warm here in the can.  This is what I get for haveing a drafty place.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder.