Friday, October 26, 2012

As I sit here

Well I am sitting around at this point in the morning.  All I can say is thank goodness I do not sleep the whole night thru at all since I got up at about 1 am and had to drop my Husband off to work at 2 am already.  And yes I got the truck going again here.  Dang old cap in the truck.  So now here I will say that some things will never change here at all and never will at all.  With that part of things for the place at this point I was really mad and disjointed about it all and my Husband does not seem to care one bit at all on alot of what is going on here.  So I finally got mad endough about alot of it and got one of the main rooms cleaned totally up except the fire place here yesterday and all I got told was ya could not wait could ya, after 6 flipping months of waiting anyway for help to move things.  I have came to the point of why bother to wait anymore again just like at the trailer and just start doing on my own weather it hurts or not again at this time.  Now to get the fireplace and laundry done for the week here to prove a point totally to some that are left in the household and go from there.  This is what I have ment that I get ignored here totally and I am tired of it all.  So now here with most of the day ahead of me here and I have to go back out to pick some up tonight again it makes me wander in what some think that I do all day here besides try to keep up with the housework along with trying to be cheaper than snot on top of it here also while I am at it all for the place.  So now here I will see what goes on and will get the place to where I want it also very shortly and start kicking and screaming about things again.  Knowing that the household will not like in what I will do from now on, oh well at this time.  As I told my Husband yesterday this is what will happen and he told me not to at all and do not worry about it.  I said fine since it is not him getting bit by fleas again here like last year and I will deal with it all with the itching and other things.