Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thinking again

Well I got to thinking yesterday here in what has been going on in the household.  Since I had to clean out another cage here along with several other things also here for the day it gave me a chance to think totally in how much I have been doing here in the household.  Also it hit my Husband totally in how much cleaning and other things that I have done in the past almost 9 months here.  With that being said here the man looked under the kitchen sink again to see if I even touched what is under there as of yet and he found out that I was still working on what is in the window at this point in time.  This is what I get for streaching out the dish soap here for the household along with the cleaners also for the place.  Since I started that part over at the trailer and one of the things that I have kept on doing after we moved into the house here some were shocked in what I was doing still to this day on things.  Since I get to the dishes everyday most of the time here in the household it makes it easier on me to do that part first and while I am standing there plot out the rest of the day for cleaning also.  That is one thing that some people have not got about me as of yet is that I do clean every day here at least something in the household.  Some days it is not much and other days I go overboard on the cleaning.  It does happen like that with me here and that is how I get alot of things done also for the place.  When my Husband seen what he did yesterday here it finally hit him in what I have and had been doing here.  Also it hit my Husband in why I have done some things the way I have been doing it for the place.  At that point he appologized to me for what he had been saying all along to me to try to get me to do more for the household.  I guess at this point in time someone has and had said something to my Husband that I did not do squat for the household at all and they were doing all of the work for me here still to that day.  So I grabbed his phone and brought up the texts out of it and the feeling was right in what I had with a person also that had told my Husband this.  Along with that I supposadly did not streach things out in the household.  I kept my mouth shut on it and pretty much put it all togeather in what I had noticed anyway here after I got dropped almost 9 months ago.  Now that the one window will be blocked up untill about 10 am from now on along with the rutine that I have in in the mornings here and untill I get done with some things here I will keep it that way.  With that said here I will not say much in what I have noticed at all.  So now at this point in time since I have been doing alot here to keep busy totally it has helped out alot on to keep my mind off of what other people will do to get attintion here in the area.  Also now there is alot on my list of things to get done in the household and they will get done here in the coming weeks.  My Husband was shocked when he walked in and seen everything off still here in the place.  I have been doing that more here in the past 2 weeks than what some have realized that I have been doing here.  Also here there are things that have been straightined out for the household after all said and done.  I have noticed also here for the place that it has got alot cheaper without myself even trying while I have been at it all.