Monday, October 15, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point I have to undo what was done over the weekend here with the power going all of the time here.  That is the part that my Husband does not get still to this day is that there should not be lights going when you are not in the room at all.  And yes it makes me mad when he does things like this while he is home for the weekend here all of the time.  It makes me wander in what he is thinking when he does things like this all weekend.  Now at this time I will be leaving things off around here for most of the week and other things will be out the window all week also here because of what goes on all of the time here on the weekends.  Since the radio takes less power to run all day here the radio will out rule alot of things here in the place for this week.  So now here with that being said for the place and what goes on for part of it here it will not be good around the place at all.  Ok so I am spitting mad in what has happended again here and will have to get alot of things done for the day besides cleaning while I am at it here.  What some have not figured out is that they have made more work for me here for today again.  I do not wander why anymore in why I do not get hardly anything done here on Monday's at all.  Now to get things done on the very cheap this week and see where I land up by the end of the week also.  So now that I am plotting things out around here totally for the place and will get most of the things done this week here.  I have no choise in the matter at all.  With alot of what will go on this week will be on the cheap end of things of course and I will make sure of it here.  The nice thing is that I will be alone here in the place without even a huge problem at all by the time I get started again with the housework.  The nice thing about this week is that I can hang the laundry out for 3 days and not think twice about it all here after it gets washed.  It will help out to save money on that part of things here for the house without using the dryer at all.  There are alot of ways that I will be saving money in the household now since I am fairly stocked in alot of things here for the place at this time.  All of it was done with the sales that went on along with coupons for some places also at the time.  This is part of what some do not see me do for the household at all.  When one of the girls next door here to me turned her nose up at what I got over at the one grocery store here when we first moved in I knew right then and there in what was going on.  The oldest girl along with the youngest thought it was just the coolest thing that I did go to a place like Aldi to shop at for the place.  It does not hurt as bad when I get out to the cheaper stores here for the place.  So now here since I will do what I have to do for the household to make it all run smooth here there will be some people that will get mad at me for what I am doing.