Saturday, October 20, 2012

Long day

Well the feeling is there that today will be a very long day here totally.  With cooking and cleaning as normal along with trying to get out of the house here to pick myself up off the floor mentally.  When I was out yesterday afternoon before I picked up my Husband some of us hit the dollar store here.  Since I had to make dinner and felt totally lazy for that part of things I went looking.  So I ended up with 3 things for the place and spent under 4 dollars of course for at least 2 nights worth of dinner and leftovers while I was thinking of that part of things here.  The manager was shocked that I picked up the non brand names out of the dollar store while I was there.  With that being said I got to look at what they had for frozen things along with other parts of the store at the time since I had the time to do so here.  The poor guy did not wander in how I could get over 100 dollars worth of stuff from there and have at least 3 carts full by the time I would leave.  Now that does not include the coupons that I will carry with me from now on to take with me to the one store also here.  With that being said here there are one stone with 2 birds that will go on here from now on to prove a point to some folks here totally.  It is not to hurt the birds just stun the really big and nasty ones with laughture.  Even the gal behind me in line was shocked that I could get at least 3 meals out of what I picked up yesterday along with the leftovers for the week here for my place totally.  So as I sit here and think of what else that I can do for the household to cut the costs alot of it hit me in the past 2 days.  Since my Husband is not worried apparently about the bills at all and the stress that is on me to get the bills paid here along with food in the household also at this time it is ok.  There will be alot more dollar store things here in the household also before it is over with and I will keep it that way from now on.  The off brands will work just the same as the name brands for the most part and some of the off brands I still shy away from to this day for the household.  Now here there is another part of the plan that I have for the household totally here.  Since everything gets piled up on me here for the place I will get it done even if I have to walk here to the stores to get things done.  I was asked the other day here in what if the truck broke down on me.  I said and I can still walk to alot of places and it will not hurt me at all still.  So the person got the point that I am not scared to do what I have to for the place to get things done.  Also now since I still have a roll cart here in the household so I can walk to the store totally to get things here.  Maybe at this point there is a reason for my madness to get the household that much cheaper at this time.  With alot of the thoughts going thru my mind here I have to get them all straight here and that will get done shortly.