Sunday, October 21, 2012

Long day

Well I will have a long day today here since I have laundry along with other things to get done for the day here totally.  With that being said already it already stinks in alot of ways.  So as I sit here and plot in what I have to do already here it makes me wander totally in alot of things.  With yesterday here I ended up with some good deals over at the dollar store also and will have to go back this up coming weekend here without a doubt.  Since there were things that needed to be picked up for the house in food wise anyway that got done when I got to the Dollar General.  When I can pick up a 2.5 lb bag of rice for a dollar I am there to get that part of things for the household.  This is why I say hit the bargin racks for alot of things for the household.  The food is still good along with the other things that they have on the rack and if you have coupons to go with the bargin rack even better.  At this point in time here some things will never change out of me here and in what I will do to put food on the table also.  If some people really knew in what I have done while they were coming over all of the time here they would have freaked out on me totally knowing that I had shopped the bargin rack and got other things on sale for food also while I was at it all for the place.  Now I can laugh at alot of things that I have done over the years at the trailer and the house at times to put food on the table.  It is part of the reason of why I go for walks and pick up the nickles also here still to this day.  It is like a huge challange here to see how much I can pick up along with there is part of my food budget also for the place.  With that being said here some have not got that part out of me yet here and they never will.  My one niece that lived at the trailer there for awhile was shocked that I picked up a 20 dollar bill one morning and another 20 dollars in nickles also within acouple of hours that I was gone.  So it does pay off sometimes in what I do for the household here.  At this point in time here all I can say is that the cheaper that I go for the place the better off that I am now.  Alot of the cheapness comes out while my Husband is gone for the weekdays here and he does not even really know in what I am doing for the place at all still to this day.  With that being said here my Husband got on my toush yesterday here about running out of somethings here in the household totally.  I just looked at him and said fine then why should I do anything more for the place from this point forward and he will have to do the shopping on top of everything else here.  I have never seen someone back peddle that fast in the household in the past 19 years that I have been here in NY State.  Now at this point I may as well get things started here early in the place so I can get them done early here.