Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time here I am wandering in what I can do here to get the place that much cheaper and have already started unplugging things this early in the morning.  My Husband started laughing on Sunday when I called him back to say that some things hurt already and that I had walked a mile and a half that morning.  Knowing that I should have pulled either the bread machine out or the KitchenAid mixer out one to make pizza here for the day and that did not get done at all.  Ok so I was being lazy somewhat when I knew I already had some pizza that was in the freezer on the main floor here in the place.  Now I will have to start with alot of things here also for the household since alot of the garden is still going and need to start picking.  This is where I need to run the food dehydrator, the KitchenAid stand mixer, along with the bread machine to get alot of things done here for the place soon.  Since I have been stalling on alot of things here for the week so far it is ok at this point in time.  Knowing that some things need to be dug up here soon out of the garden here and some of it will last for a month untill the hollidays along with part of it will go next door since I did promise some sweet potatoes to them here.  This is where the both KitchenAid mixers come in handy totally in my household.  The funny thing about alot of this here is that the stand mixer gets used alot during the winter months here and the hand mixer will get used also just as much totally this year also.  It is one of the best things that I have bought over the years.  When I started saving up for the stand mixer at the trailer and figuring that once I got it there would be no more sparks thrown across the kitchen and I was right.  It was strange for the next holliday there since I was use to blowing the hand mixer up with what I was making.  Then I ended up with the hand mixer from KitchenAid also for the house since I needed something smaller also for the light work of making everyday food without having to drag out the stand mixer also.  With the up coming hollidays here I may as well use both of them here and go from there.  Now here I will say it has been cheaper for the years that I have had the stand mixer here since I do not need the back up mixers as years prior to the point of that Black Friday when I had enough to get the stand mixer.  Some of us still are laughing about that part since many of the neighbors were standing in line also that day.  Anyway at least I can say here when I need and want to get cheaper I can do it here also.  The nice thing is that since I got back into the swing of things again here in the past several months I have not been cut down for what I am doing yet again.  Also I have been breaking out the cheaper end of things with cooking here while I have been at it.  With that being said here there are still other areas that I need to work on with the household and it all takes some time to get things done here.  Since I am sitting in the dark still with one candle lit it makes it easier on me also and gets me going for another cheap day here.  Now here since I have housework to get done and then head out of the house here for awhile I may as well get started on some things now to get them done for the day.