Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shaking my head

Well I will be hitting up alot of things this afternoon for the household.  Since my Husband swears up and down that we are further in the cheapness in the household than we are here he has another thing coming at this point also.  So as I sit here and knowing in what I have to do here for the place to get it that much cheaper here some will understand once I start hollering again about things.  That means no extra lights burning in the place at all if and when he comes home on the weekends from now on along with alot of other things that are getting smacked out of the household.  So I have been wandering in what some have been thinking at this point in time in what I have been doing here in the household again.  Since the budget has got alot tighter here for the place and other things falling here to get things done it makes me wander totally.  So I will be working on the bills from now on here along with saying no more also here on alot of things.  I guess I am tired of getting used for money yet again.  Now it has came to the point of just doing around here and keeping things off around here again along with other things for the place.  Also here it has hit me in what else that I can do for the household.  Part of it is a guilt trip on my Husband here to go along with going without myself again here from now on.  With that being said here I have noticed afew things that have been said as of late here from my Husband.  So now I will do what I have to during the week from now on and get things done that way for the household.  It goes along with getting food on the cheap so I can cut the costs there, and using the back stock in the household.  Also I will cut other things down totally since my Husband wants to do something else here while we are at it all.  Maybe that is part of it here is that I am sick and tired of some things that have been going on also here for the household for many years.  So I have several options yet for what needs to be done here and go from there at this point in time.  Also another thing is that I can shop once a month here and say tough on alot of things for the place now.  So today is one of the days that it is a toss up on what I will be doing here and some housework will get done while I am at it all.  So I will be making a list up here to see how and where I land on alot of things here and show my Husband in what is going on and what I have been thinking about also for the place.  There are alot of things that I can still cut out and may as well jump in with both feet again here even though it will drive me nuts to do so here.  Now at this time I will see in how today goes with some things that will not go on untill late in the evening here while I am at it if I can last that long.