Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Got bad and quick

Well I knew that things could go bad to worse here and I just proved it this morning at 8 am.  It has been a hell week sto say the least here and the truck is not starting at all so I gave up on that part and started walking then to find out about a good friends Mom on top of it all I am done with the fighting in the household also here.  Ok there is alot that some do not even know about me here and I say no for a reason on some things here when asked totally.  When some told me to get the battery charger out of the garage and I asked where it was I knew then and there totally here that I will walk it and drop the mess in what is going down totally here.  Now some have realized in why I wanted to be close to everything here at the house and still got cut down for it all at the point of getting the house 2 years of December 1st now.  There were other factors in what we got also here at the time and it just smacked some totally up side the head and across the face totally now.  I was so mad here that I could have spit bullits on some by looking at them totally by 8 am with total hate and discusst in what I got at the time 4 years ago here while some of us were still in the trailer.  At this point in time I am mad about what I was told to think and say at the time that gee nowander I stopped talking about some things here on my end since I knew it was just totally a lost cause anyway here to start out with.  Now here I have been thinking that ok if we moved out to the real sticks here I would have been screwed totally and went from there at this point in my life and maybe that is what some really needed here since I am that stupid on things with being pratical in where we are at now here.  As I told a good friend of mine today thatI am thankfull for the hummor that ya brought into being married and the hope and hummor also that goes along with it, it is well worth me paying mind to what went on over the years here so far.  Take the good and the bad thru the years and sometimes ya just gotta try not to smack some people along the way nomatter what goes on.   And always see the hummor in what goes on at the time.  So with today I had walked alot of frustration off here and need another walk period to ttoally clear out the bad and see the hummor in what happened totally for some things here nomatter waht goes on it has made me realize that I have the 2 feet God gave me and a roll cart to help out nomatter what goes on in life.