Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at least I know of why I am trying to get that much cheaper here in the household at this time.  When some have lied in what they have done in the past almost 4 years for the states it makes me sick totally at this point in time.  As I say that some would never be able to live off of some incomes that are going into households at this time and never could.  So now as I sit here and still have 5 loads of laundry outside since it refused to dry on me yesterday here I will get them down as soon as the dew of the morning dries on them and put more out on the extra pole that is out in the yard.  When some say that the dryer only costs them and extra 20 dollars a month to run also for their place I do not believe it at all since it is over 60 dollars here where I live for 5 loads of laundry.  I guess this is why I have been hanging laundry more and more for the past 22 months here in the household.  With that said here I started looking the other day while I was out to see what I could do when I ran out of the laundry soap and fabric softener also and it will work yet again with what I had seen.  Finally the manufacture got off their toushes for the one laundry soap that I was using at the trailer and it is thicker than snot again coming out of the bottle.  So back to the other when I start running out here for the household.  It is the laundry soap that if you were not paying mind to and used to much that the suds would come out of the washer on ya.  Also there are alot of other things that will be done here from now on also for the household since I got the power bill yesterday and the drop was not big enough for me at all.  My Husabnd started laughing about it untill he realized that I can get it below what others want me to here for the place.  The bad part is that I know in what I can do here for the household and will do it to have money by the end of the month here totally.  That is what has scared alot of people that knows me since I have been right down the middle on alot of things that I have done so far here also.  At this point nobody has got hurt in what I have done and they won't niether at this point in time.  With what I have seen out of some people here in the area totally alot of them waste money on alot of non since for thier place over the past weekend here.  I was in shock since some just do not care at all in what is going on.  When I told my Husband here on Tuesday that we were having soup for the weekend here he said fine with me.  It has came to the point of streaching everything out even more for the place that we are in.  So now here if I make to much of things I can always freeze them back since we never know in who will be over here at any time over the weekend.  The funny thing is that now I do have some things on had totally and it will always be like that here for the household.  As some say that I can make something out of nothing and it is true here.  This is why I will have flour, eggs, pasta, butter, yeast, rice, some meats, onions, garlic, and soup base for the household.  That is what I can do for the place and make meals out of what is here.  I got really good at it years ago and will start that part of life again here very soon without the worries of someone cutting me down for it here.  Just like I got supper here in the household for under 5 dollars and had leftovers also while I was at it all.  That is what hurts some people that know me here totally and they still can not understand of why I do the things that I do here for the place.  Now at this point I may just break out the dried beans for this weekend also here so we can eat also and feed people that come over also here.  Anyway with the gas prices going up all over the place and some people can not under stand in why other things go up also at the same time it is easy to see it with some of us here.  And to see Mouchie the food police in some households now to see what we really do with what little food we do have totally.  She would be shocked in what some of us can do with hardly anything in the household and still eat good.