Friday, October 5, 2012

Wandering here

Well at least at this point it is looking like a very cheap weekend that is coming up here for the household yet again.  Since the beans have been soaking here totally for almost 15 hours I might be ok on that part of things here for the weekend.  So now at this point I do not need to run everything for the weekend here at all and that might help out totally here.  The nice thing about all of this is that some things will never change out of me to use less of things here in the household.  May as well do even more and see how that part goes here for the place and this weekend is a good place to start totally on alot of it.  With alot of it here for the household is that I am still trying to save up for some things and it is not working at all at this point in time.  All I can do is blame myself on that part of things and try my best to get my toush into better gear on alot of things here in the household and tell people no again on alot more.  Since I am going to be alone it will help out to get my mind off of things totally here and straightened out also.  The walks will help on that part of things also this weekend for that part.  With alot of things going on here in the household it  makes me wander if I am still doing the right thing for the place with getting that much cheaper.  All I can do is get into the cheaper pace of life with both feet here and be done with it again.  While I am at it here I guess that I will get more walks in here also to help with that part of things here.  Since alot of the stores are near the house here I can get the walk in and pick up afew things also here without a problem or go out and make a wish list for the household.  Either way I will be out of the house here and that part does help out with the attatude here.  So now at this time I have to figure out in what else that I need to do to get the place alot cheaper and not drive my Husband nuts while I am at it all.  Since I do alot of the housework myself that is half the battle here on most of trying to get cheaper.  Also I do not take my Husband with me alot of the times here to shop for the household.  That is another big help on things here also while I am at it.  Now lets see what I can do for the place today here and I might have a clean house by Sunday here while I am alone.