Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Busted day

Well I did get some things done yesterday here and it was still not enough of course.  But then again that is what happends here when I get a phone call here asking me to come pick him up also here yesterday morning.  Since I made it out to Aldi yesterday for alot of things here for the household I paid half of what the other stores wanted for almost the same thing totally.  So I got that part done and will get back out there a month from now for a big shopping trip for the household of course.  With that being said here there are ways to save nomatter what goes on and most of the time the grocery bill gets the big old ax first in the household also.  The other bills take sometimes 2 years to get them to drop if you have been in a place for awhile.  With that being said here that is why I do not freak when the companies charge more every other month here for myown place.  When I ask them to come out to read the meters here every other month they normally do since I have pitched total fits over the phone and was right in what I said here to them also.  There are alot of things that can be done totally in the household to get the bills down nomatter what you do.  I do not run alot of lights anyway here for my own place at all along with other things it cuts down on alot of the power totally.  I have also got use to not having much on during the day here also while I have been at it all.  There are times when alot of noise is really not called for in some households at all.  Since the birds chatter alot of the times here who needs any more noise than that for the day.  Anyway with today I will be getting to the laundry here in the household since the pile grew in size and something has to be done about that part of the housework totally for the day here.  That goes with alot of other things that have to be done here also since I have been somewhat slacking on that part while I have been at it.  So I am looking for a long day here nomatter in what I do here.  Oh well I guess it could be worse here other than hanging laundry outside and getting fresh air into the house with the dishes getting done here also.