Friday, October 12, 2012

Now I know why

Well now I know why I flipped out on my Husband this week.  Knowing that some things are due here for the place and he wants to keep lending out money like it is nothing at all.  So I put a stop to that right quick as of yesterday here totally.  Now at this point in time I will be doing alot of thinking here for the place and do not mind it what so ever.  Also just to get everything down in the bills at this time here it would be even better on my part of things here.  Alot of it is on myself anyway since I am the only one in the household to cut the bills as normal here.  With alot of things that are going on here in the place at this time and I am thankfull that I did get smart about the backstock that is here also we should be ok for the time being also on parts of the house once I think of it all.  This is why I have started to cook on the cheap yet again for the household.  At this point in time I am sure that my Husband does not mind this part of what I am doing at all here for food along with how and where I pick up it all up from also.  Another thing is that since I am watching everything coming in and going out of the place at this point in time here I may as well start in on the whole budget on reworking it here also.  With that being said here it is not as simple as some will make it out to be at all.  It is part of the household that is dreaded and that goes without the other things that need to be done also where everyone is at at this time.  Since all of the prices are going up without the paychecks going up it seems a never ending battle at times for some of us here.  Alot of the times here I do not even feel like I am depriveing myself at all with cutting things off during the day here and shopping in where I do alot of the times.  With that being said here this is part of the reason of why I have been hanging laundry up also while I have been at it all.  And of course I was out there somewhat freezeing here to get 2 loads out on the lines.  Another thing is that since I will be cooking alot more on the cheap to start saving money here on that part of things it will not be so bad at all by the time I get into the swing of things again for the household.  Some of what I will be doing here is going to the dollar stores around the area here along with the cheaper end grocery stores to get things for the household at this time.  I may as well do what I have to do to make a point to some people that are here in the place.  With my mind being made up for that part of the household here some will have to deal with it out of me.  Also I will start walking more while I am at it here from the house since I am close to some of the stores.  The bigger hauls for the house will be different to say the least here with a roll cart.  In what will be going on here from now on will be alot more things being done on the cheap side.