Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this time I have been plotting out in what needs to be done first here in the household again for the day.  Since my Husband has not got that part in what I do here during the week as of yet I guess getting mad or frustrated is not an option anymore at all.  So I guess I will do in what I have to while he is gone here and keep it up alone.  With that part already going on here for the place there is little that I can do about it anymore after what was said at the begining of the week here totally.  Now here since there is a ton of things that need to be done this week here still and it will get done on my time without a problem anymore.  That means moving the sofa along with other things this week here to clean really good behind that along with not waiting anymore on my Husband to help me out on that part of things.  I have realized here for the place that it is just not worth the wait along with why bother and who the heck cares in what I do anymore here in the household.  So now just to get motivated enough so I can get things done for the household totally for the day and I should be ok after I get started.  Since I have to think about where to put things here in the main room anyway here may as well get started when I get back to the household here this morning.  The problem is the 7 foot sofa at this point in time.  I will get it figured out here totally and still have reason not to open the front door here for the winter unless it is really needed for the place again.  So now here there is alot on my list for the day and I may as well get started here on alot of things that need to be done.