Monday, August 27, 2012

Back stock

Well my back stock includes shampoo, conditioner, bar soaps, laundry soap, dish soap, T.P., and food for the freezers here in the household.  There are other things here also for the household that I have here on hand just in case while I am at it.  Some of the neighbors have not got that part of things that I have done so far here since I have moved in almost 21 months ago.  Since I got 99% of it on sale or dirt cheap prices for the household here it has worked out for the best.  Also now I will be using alot of things that are here up so I do not have to shop hardly at all for things.  So now here that part of things will help save money here in the household altogeather here.  With that being said here what I am trying to do is go that much cheaper for the household since some people will holler nomatter in what I do here.  There is alot of things that I am doing here in the household that nobody sees at all that gets done.  Also since I have cut down on using so much of the cleaners and soaps here to streach that part of the household out and it does just as well as using more of the cleaners.  This is what I was trying to tell one of my Nieces when she was at the trailer and she would not listen at all about what I was saying at the time.  That was untill she got thrown out of the trailer for not thinking at all on her actions and had moved in with her boyfriend.  She had no choice in the matter other than to cut down at the time and keep it that way.  Anyway here at least I will say that the bills will come down farther for the household nomatter in what I do here.  The nice part about the whole thing is that I do not need to use much power during the week here along with other things that do not need to be on anyway as a distraction.  So now with that said here this is why I try to streach out things in the household and can use the back stock also for the place.