Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work starting already

Well I found out some things about myself yesterday that I knew already.  With that being said I was pretty much down around here and I picked up my attatude here by getting out of the house for awhile also here.  Also in what I have learned here is that I can go cheaper here without a problem at all here and it is ok to do so for the household.  This is what happends when I get out and think in ways that I can do all of this.  Since I got out and started thinking about things here for the household it was a good thing here totally and I came up with more than a few things that I can still do here.  Besides cutting down on everything here in the household as I normally do at this time I have broke out the laptop yet again here to try that part again.  Even though I still need the big system here to print out coupons and afew other things here of course.  Another thing is that I will start walking more here from now on untill it is way to far of a walk along with to many groceries to lug back also.  With all of the stores not to far way here I can walk to pay bills without a problem here along with picking up the nickels to and from the store while I am at it all.  I got to thinking of that part here when I pulled onto the gas island to fill up the truck totally here and 65 dollars later.  The good thing about walking is that I will drop the weight also along with getting the extra money here nomatter in how much it is.  Even the stores around where I am at will take back the nickels that are collected and the dollars will go into a seperate jar and the change will go into another jar here for the place.  I already have that maped out for that part of things for the place now.  All I can do is hope that I will do ok for that part of things here for the household and see what I can do on that part of it all.  Since the washer is already going for the day here and I will get as much laundry done as I can along with other things here in the household since it is the middle of the week here I will do ok I hope on that part also for the day.  Alot of my problem is that I listen to my neck more than ever here and when I know that I can get things done and not able to here I get down about it all.