Friday, August 17, 2012

The hurry up and wait game

Well at this time I am in the mode of hurry and wait for my Niece here totally.  So I will see in what happends here this morning while I pack the last things that are needed here totally.  I really do not expect the girl to be here at all today at all.  I told her boyfriend that this was the last chance here for a ride down and back up from Punxsy with me other wise he had to find a way for her.  Since the guy is on probation he is not suppose to leave the county at all and does it anyway and the guy popped off with ya know that I can't leave the state.  All I could say was not my problem at all and he should have thought about it.  Since there is one bus line that goes into that town here and it is once a day from what I know down the street where I stay at for the out of towners.  Last time I checked it was about 100 dollars round trip to Punxsy.  So with that part being said here also it amazes me in how people do not think around here at all in the area.  When I say this it is becuase I look at all of the options totally and take the cheaper one out of all the eviles that are offered.  So a tank of gas is the less of it all and I can handle that part of things totally here.  So it makes me wander in what some will not think of at all and how to do things and it sealed in what I was thinking from before.  Or some were never told to think things thru around the area from their parents like I was told growing up.  At this point in time here at least I did offer to do here and that is all I can do at this point in time on things.