Saturday, August 11, 2012

Spending less

Well some days are worse than others here for the household totally on spending.  So now at this point at least I have some veggies back into the house since I did not have a choice in the matter.  I have to cook dinner around here on the weekends since going out to eat is not an option at all here.  I guess this is what gets to some people that are around still in why I am trying to cut even more out of the budget still.  Also there are other reasons to why I am getting that much cheaper here for the household at this time.  Without the window units going it will help out that much more here in the place to cut on that bill totally.  Since I am trying to see what I can do here for afew things still and hope that it will work out for the best here.  Also I am back to my walks here totally.  I have had no choice in that part and the 15 cents last night got me started again.  I had to wait on my Husband to come in anyway and it was a good reason to get out of the truck for awhile.  So now I do know where to hit up for that part of things here in the area.  What I am doing with collecting the nickels is to see how many I can get for the week here and try to get the groceries along with other things on what I get again.  Also since there is the back stock in the household I should be ok on alot of the things that are already here.