Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wandering

Well at this point I wander about some things still here.  Since today will be a busy day here without a problem at all.  With that part I have to pack and clean out the truck here so I can go tomarrow down to Punxsy here and see what is up from there.  Since I still have that feeling that my one Niece will not show up at all at the time that I told her it is ok by me here.  The last time I talked to my Niece I got told I called her boyfriend a liar.  I know I did not do that part at all here even though I do not believe him anyway totally at this point in time.  So if my Niece does not show up it will be cheaper on me anyway when I get down to Punxsy tomarrow and for Saturday here.  Since I am not sure in when I will get back at all anyway for that matter here it is ok with my Husband.  I figure that it is my time to get away around here for at least a day and there would be no worries at all hardly.  So now at this time it will give me a chance to shop also here at a different Aldi and it will be cheaper on me than up here in NY State.  When most everything is about 30 cents if not more cheaper down in PA where I got to I will start shopping totally.  It is the perfect time to get the canned veggies for the household here also once I think of it before the prices go up even more here within a couple of months.  Either way I will be taking afew things in the truck with me here on the way down so I can come back up and not have to worry about some things at all coming out of the bed of the pick up at all.  Maybe that is what some are scared of also here if I took my Niece down to PA with me is that she can get alot of things cheaper other than saying hey it is ok to be away for acouple of days also from some people here.  So I will wander about that untill it is confirmed to me here also in what is really going down with some.  So as I sit here and think of all the things that needs to be done here already for the day and how I will get it all done totally here I am ok with it at this point in time.