Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pulling old ideas

Well I pulled out an old dinner plan that I had from about 15 years ago and it worked here for last night.  I may as well do that part even cheaper around here also while I am at it all.  Even my Husband got the point here in what I was doing totally as of last night for a change and did not even bother to holler about it at all for what I want to do here in the household.  Since I still have a huge bag of rice here for the place I may as well use it up for dinners here totally.  Maybe that is still what gets to some people here to this day about in what I will do to cut the costs in the household.  There is still alot that I can do for the place before I am totally happy with where the bills are around here.  Pluss since I did get alot of the laundry done yesterday here and hung up outside for the day some have not got that part as of yet in why I do things like that for the place that use to come over.  Also I know I did hear some people that stopped over to see what I was doing yesterday here to be cheap.  I do not forget a voice at all here and I know in what the person was trying to do also.  Since I did not have my phone on me while I was hanging up the laundry and the person seen in what I was doing also it was one of the funnies that were pulled on the person that came over.  All I can say is never make the comment that oh you have a dryer and I can use that and not hang out the laundry that I have when some wanted to move into the household almost 20 months ago here.  Since that part did not happen at all here that is on them totally and I have got alot cheaper for the place since I told both of the people no at the time after I thought about it.  As I told my Husband lastnight here that there were alot of factors in the mix and I did not even have a good feeling about what was said and what the 2 people wanted to do here.  The poor man looked at me and said that I was more than right in how I felt since he had the gut feeling also that some things would happen in how I thought also at the time here.  Ok so I took the better be safe than sorry part of things here on what I thought about what could have happened.  I have also thought about in how lucky that I am on that I have the full run of the household here along with I can shop where I want when I want to do it.  Pluss I can come and go as I please without having to ask to get out of the household also while I am at it here.  Alot of the times granted I do not go out of the household except to take the poor dog out to do her thing and to pick up and drop off my Husband here also.  It comes to the point of ok I have to get out at times to do what I have to do for the household and I do like to get out at times here.  So as I sit here and think of all the things that I do here in the household and alot of things have been going to the cheaper side of things that I do, I do not mind it at this point in time in what else I can be doing here.