Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wandering

Well I am still wandering on some things here for the household here.  I may as well get use to that part of things here totally.  Now that I pretty much have known that I can go into the dollar stores here and feed the place yet again here on the cheap.  So as I sit here and think on alot of things for the morning it makes me wander sometimes.  Since my Dear Husband was in shock yesterday here since I was doing what I normally do during the week while he is not here at all.  That is part of the funny thing about things here in what I will do for the place.  Now with today I will be doing at least some of the housework here so I am not totally overloaded tomarrow.  With that being said here this is what gets to my Husband totally and alot of things get done.  Some folks will still be shocked in what I do nomatter what goes on.  I have noticed that since I have been trying to cut down on alot more things here in the household it seems that some people finally get in what I do.  I got asked in how I can do alot of things here last weekend and I told them that I have had to.  With what I was told here during last weekend here it makes my bills look like I am a total tight wad for what goes on.  Also here I thought my power bill was high when I got the bill here this past month and not anymore at all on that part.  I told my Husband in what I knew and he about fell over like I did.  I am happy that I do cut alot of things out during the day here with the week.