Monday, August 27, 2012

Looking around

Well I looked around lastnight here in the place and I know that I have to clean today.  It makes me wander in why my Husband is in shock half the time here in what I have done over the weekend here without the help.  When I am so use to doing myself here during the week while he is gone and can do it all on the fairly cheap side of things.  Since I did get a load of laundry out also this weekend on top of getting other things done it makes me wander in what some people think of what I do during the day also here for the household.  I had my Husband get the other umbrella lines up this weekend so I can get more laundry done during the week here totally.  When the one neighbor asked why bother with the extra lines here for the household my Husband told him that so I could get more laundry out here without a problem and done within one day other than busting up the days for laundry here for the household.  I can not stand it when the laundry gets done on 2 different days around the place.  I guess this is part of trying to manage time and days around the household here.  So now here since I am trying to get that much cheaper here for the household the extra lines here will help out along with other things also here that I will try out this week here also.  This is where some people will freak out on me in what I am ready to totally do here from now on.  With being on overload on alot of things here in the household it will work out for the best in the long run.  Also now here things like the soaps and food will be used up nomatter what for the place.  My one neighbor does not get in what I was doing before and now I am going to be worse here on alot of things that have been going on over the past few months here.  It was part of the reason of why I wanted to get that much cheaper for the place here totally and to make some of the neighbors holler about it.  Since my Husband will not holler to much in what I do during the week here it is all good on my part.