Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wierd

Well since part of my walk is out of the way so far today I feel kind of better.  Also I picked up a dollar in nickels already this morning here.  As I was saying this is why I do not mind the dollar stores at all at this point in time since they do have food in them now days.  Also Kmart has the bargin food for a dollar at this time here once I think about it all.  With that being said here there are ways still to be cheap in the area and get by with it all here.  I totally forgot about how much the walks pick me up during the day here and it seems like I can do this all again for the place without a problem.  Pluss not only that I feel that I can pick things up even cheaper here if I walk more.  So now I will see what I can do for walking more and picking up the nickels along the way along with other money that people do not want in the area here also.  It will be a nice change instead of sitting here in the household wandering all of the time about things.  With that being said here at least I can get my mind clear here on the walks.