Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just wandering

Well I am wandering again if I am doing the right thing for the household.  Ok so I am having one of the days where I know that it will be a struggle for me here for the household.  Yes I still struggle here sometimes with alot of the things that I know work for the place and I can not shake the being cut down at times here from some people still.  Maybe I am just getting restless again and knowing that I have to get out of the household totally just to feel better.  I see that I will have to start walking again here maybe to feel better also.  Oh well at least I know now in what I have to do to take care of myself totally.  Also it will move the bad junk out of my head again also while I am at it all.  Anyway at least I know that I can refill bottles and get some of the stuff out to the recycle bin today and get out for afew minutes to pay a bill also here.  Since the smaller bottles are easier to manage with me now I will have to stick with them for the time being also.  I am not totally back as of yet since the car accident that I have had almost 2 years ago.  And the repetitive actions that I have been doing were not totally lost with what happened also with the accident that I was in.  All I can say is that I am thankfull that I did not totally loose at all and it does not help.  So now I have to put some things out of my mind and go from there at this point in time here.  The walks that I was taking 2 years ago did help out some in order to clear my mind totally and I did pretty well at picking up the nickels also while I was at it all at that point.