Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Laughing

Well yesterday here I did get to some of the laundry here for the household.  Today will be even worse here totally between that and the cages that need to be cleaned.  Since there are several hot spots in the house here I may as well get started here shortly to get alot of it done for the morning.  I am just thankfull that nobody is here so I can get all of this done without being asked why I do it this way instead of their way in the household.  I have noticed that since I have been home here I have had alot of good thoughts on how to cut down on alot of things here in the household without a problem at all.  Also here my Husband has not freaked out at all on me in what I told him in what I wanted to do for the place.  Alot of things get done during the week here without my Dear Husband even home and that is how both of us have cut down for the household over the past 20 months.  The nice thing about all of what I am doing here for the place at this time is that I am taking a long hard look at alot of things to see where I can still cut down on things along with other bills here.  This weekend will be shot anyway since I will have to run the window units here and that does not mean that I do not have to do other things that are on the cheap side for the place here.  I know that I have said in other posts here that I am always working on cutting down on the cleaners for the place and that part will never change at all.  Also in between time here I have to get back out to Target to return an item that niether of us can eat here in the house.  Ok so I got some pretty good deals with that part here yesterday while I was out of the household this week.  One thing that I have noticed when I threw out people and told others no on moving in is that I can go to places like Target to shop now without a problem at all here and still be cheap on things.  Since I do not mind Target at all here and at one point I refused to go with some people that were at the trailer.  It says something in how things have got alot better here in the past 20 months totally.  There are other places that I shop at also that I would not figure on also for the household at this time nor 3 years ago.  So now here at least I can say also is that now I can get the off brand names and not think twice about that part at all for the place that I am at.  So now lets see what I can get done for the day here and go from there.