Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wandering

Well at this point I know that I can cut alot more here in the household.  Since I have the back stock at this point in time it makes it easier in some areas in the household totally.  There are some things that I can not stand at all from some people still to this day one is when someone that will cut me down when they are totally broke for their household and can not afford in what the expensive products that they get and justify it and the other is when someone desides that it is ok to use way to much on things.  Ok so I tossed some people out and vice versa here and at this point in time I am streaching alot of things that much more without some even coming over as they use to.  Maybe that is why I was wanting to switch things over here at the house also.  Besides taking it easy on the wallet here, I do not mind getting the cheaper end of things at all now here.  Some people here in the area I have came to realize just do not care and if you do not do it their way at all you are blasted 10 ways to Sunday on what you think and do without the person.  Since I have always done things with thinking on something first to see if there is an easier and cheaper way of doing things for a household.  It is like why do people who are broke use the dryer when they have it and others of us hang the laundry instead.  Also why are some bills lower than others once I think of it when some try really hard at it to get them low and others complain about it.  That is what I do not like up here in NY State totally since alot of people are total snobs in who I have met so far here in the past 19 years.