Friday, August 24, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at least part of the worry is over here totally with some things that have been going on totally.  Since I have came up swinging here for the one part I feel good about it all.  Now I will be doing what I am suppose to be doing for my place and it will not be pretty around here after I get done from now on.  With alot of the things that I am doing at this point in time I will have to step up the game here on that part of things.  It helps with the back stock that I have got here in the household to get alot of things down.  Now I can work on the power bill here instead of trying to figure out in how I will get the soaps and cleaners for the house.  And yes that goes along with other things for the household at this time.  With this week I did go up to the water company to pay that bill for the house of course and asked in what I could do to get the water bill lower here for the place.  I got told nothing could be done at all about it and deal with it.  So I got to thingking about that part and knowing that we need to replace at least 2 of the faucets here in the household already to help with that part of things.  Since I hardly flush anyway here and take the short showers on top of it I guess that I need to get better at that part.  I am not worried about the washer at this point in time since I have a low flow one at this point in time.  With some not being here at all using my washer for their laundry and myself saying no to others who are water and power hogs at this time I guess I can be thankfull for that part of things here for the household.  With that being said here I have several areas in the household to work on totally and it will all come togeather at some point in time.  With the past weekend since I was down in PA here my Aunt and Uncle could not believe in how cheap I am while I was there.  Since I am use to one main bathroom here for my place I asked out of habbit if anybody needed to use the bathroom before I got in there.  We all started laughing about it once it hit them that this is what I am use to here for my own place.  So now at this point in time it had been awhile with my Aunt also and she forgot that I like my veggies totally here and I loaded my plate up with them for dinner.  I guess it is one of the things that I have here totally and that is how it all goes.  Anyway at least I can say that some of us are getting that much cheaper here in our places and some of us are forced to also.  Now with that part I will not get things like tomatoes at Target anymore here since they charge by the piece instead of the pound.  All I can do is wait untill the tomatoes come out here in the garden now here.  I almost said to take the mater back while I watched the poor gal ring it up yesterday while I was there.  Ok so I had to return something that niether of us could eat at all.  So now at this point I refuse to waste money on food that I can not eat at all here for the household.  Also now since Target is somewhat high on some things I will wait for another day for things that are needed for the place.  Also I picked up another cheap way from my Aunt while I was at her house this weekend and I will get some things totally here in my place that I never would have thought about here to do.