Sunday, August 5, 2012

Way to much

With the heat outside with yesterday the poor window units had a hard time keeping up with the house here totally.  It was nuts around here since it went up to 80 here in the house even with the 3 window units going all day.  So now that the dryer is out of the question here for being used and some will have to understand this out of me since the last power bill is 170 dollars at this time.  Between the racks and the umbrella lines I should be ok for that part of things here for the rest of the summer and into November here if the weather holds out.  Since I am done for the most part of shopping here also for the first kitchen and need to stock up for the second kitchen totally I should be ok here for alot of things.  With everything going up here about 10% with the weather and other factors in it all within 5 months alot of folks will have to budget better on that part of the household.  Since I can get more coupons here for the place to help out totally and get over to places like Aldi and Save A Lot for the household I should be ok on alot of things like that here.  With alot of people here in the area on welfare or on partial welfare and the government does not care one way or the other.  Some of us have set up a very tight budget for the place that we are in since we do not get the food stamps anymore.  That bites some people totally in what some of us folks do to make it doing without here also.  Alot of the times people are out of controle with spending for their place.  What they do not get is that I can go over to the dollar store and get alot more out of either store here for alot less money than they spend at the regular big box stores.  With that being said here there will be alot more dollar store hopping along with the non name brand store hopping from now on in my place.  Since I am trying to cut back as much as possible at this point untill the bills start coming down here again then I should be ok.  Pluss I know where I can get fire wood also for nothing at all while I am at it.  So I will try to keep the gas bill down for this winter here totally along with the power bill while I am at it all.  There are so many things that people can do to keep the bills down that it is not even funny at this time.  Since the sub pump has not really ran at all this summer here I am saving on that part of things also.  Between wear and tear on it along with the power to run the thing.