Friday, August 3, 2012

Laughing

Well I was gonna scream when I opened the power bill and my face said it all to the one neighbor totally today.  He asked in how much the power bill was and I told him at 170 dollars and he said that I was lucky since his was 400 dollars this month.  Also to day was a crud day for coupons at Rite Aid at $11.25 and I got back 13 dollars worth of coupons here totally from the card.  Since they will be used here again without a problem at all for what is needed for the household.  So now I get to cut back totally again here or at least try to either way for the power bill and many other things for the household.  At this point it does not matter in what or how I do things here at all anymore.  I got asked today if I needed any T.P. for the household and I said no since I have that on back stock along with other things for the household.  One of the other costomers about flipped when I said that.  Now knowing that if some were here with me in the household it would have been gone by now totally and I would have to pick up more.  It always has amazed me that in what some people will do to waste things on others here in the area.  So now since I have the back stock again for the household it does not seem as bad at this time that things will be used up here from now on untill I am about out of things.  May as well do at this point since almost everything has been switched over to the cheaper end of the cleaners and many other things for the household here.  Oh and I am 15 cents up on the day with the nickels that I picked up out of the end of the driveway and over in the parking lot of Rite Aid also without even trying.  That is one of the things that the one neighbor can not stand still to this point with me since I do pick up the nickels that everyone throws out in places that I go to.  Ok so it is not much here in what I have so far for the day and that is fine since I will get out tonight here and take a walk around 2 of the parking lots here.  I will keep busy untill my Husband comes home totally.  So now with that said I better get some things done here in the household and go from there.