Monday, August 6, 2012

Shaking my head

Sometimes it makes me wander at this point in time when some people here in the area spend way to much money every where that they go.  Between just getting an item because it is there and they want it for their place and screw the needs of the household.  I know several people here in the area that get what they want when they want it and screw the bills, food, some cleaners, and gas to get back and fourth to work.  With that being said here in what they do get it the high priced things that does not work as well or do not think about in how much the item costs when they are out of the household at this time.  With some people that I know they have not paid bills and got some things cut off in their place also and wanted to come over here and watch T.V. totally and this is when the person told me oh I have to keep the house phone since nobody hardly knows my cell phone number.  The person got the package cut for the cable to their place back in May.  So by June the person wanted to come back to my place and the idea was shot down totally.  The person did not have a chanse to come back at all after what I found out anyway here.  This is why I say to start looking on where you can cut down in the place that you are at and think of ways that you can cut down without risking your health at all.  Between the coupons and the store cards you can do very well out in the stores at this time also.  Then with the power cut down on the computer time and T.V. times here also, and if you have kids in the house make them go outside to play.  All I can ask is what the heck do ya think that our grandparents and everyone before them do without the T.V. in the household.  They went outside to play instead of staying inside the households.  Also get drying racks for to dry laundry on for the household and the umbrella lines are about 40 dollars without the concreat also to sink them in.  I have noticed that without one person using the dryer all of the time here my bill has dropped by at least 75 dollars per month and without being on the computer and watching T.V. all day to go along with it.  I started that over at the trailer totally and still do not watch much T.V. during the day.  That is how I over compinsated since I kept that part off untill 8 pm Monday thru Thursdays around here and put the laundry up on the lines down stairs and on the drying racks also.  Even in the winter time I did that part of things here.  Some people like the person that was coming over did not get in what I was doing in the first place and figured oh well if they used the dryer constantly.  So now this is why I say think before you do in the household also here and now.  Also another thing is that if you have full loads of laundry get the full load done.  Just like with the dish washer do the full loads and pick a time at 8:05 pm or early in the morning to run that to save money.  There are many ways to save in the household without a problem here and everyone in the household has to be on the same page also when it comes down to it all.