Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time I still have not got a bill for the cell phones here and ran up to AT&T to see the bill totally with what I printed out myself.  Even the gal who helped us out said no wait there is a huge problem here with this.  So we got that straight within about 10 minutes and were on our way.  So with that part done we ended up at the corn fest out in Eden NY and had a good time even though it hit 96 outside before we left at about 1:30 in the afternoon.  There were things to see on the way back to the house here for the day and I enjoyed the ride back since I did not drive at all.  My Husband started laughing since I spent way under my budget and still have money left from the day.  That will get pulled back here for the next trip that I have to take here.  Oh well at least I know that I will have the money to go again here soon.  With that being said here and I have really noplace to go to untill the 17th of this month here at least I will have gas money to do so.  With alot of things here already I know that I will have to pay bills here again shortly for the rest of the month and I am not looking forward to it all.