Monday, July 2, 2012

Fighting mad

At this point in time I have not made a phone call to the main office for Cricket again.  With the flex bucket being at 94 dollars and the one manager told me that was part of the phone plan when it was not.  The money looks to be gone at this point totally.  It makes me mad when I get robbed for that amount of money totally here for something that was needed at the time since I could not see going without the roaming minutes totally when I traveled.  With that being said here at least I still have phone service thru anonther company now and will stick with the one I have now.  I have better coverage now than what I did with Cricket and a better phone here without the worry about the junk that Cricket has now in their stores.  When I went to Illinois in November I hit up several of the Cricket dealers there and on the way up and nobody wanted to see what was the problem with the internet on the phone nor help me out at that point, out of 6 stores.  That was when the problems arose with the Cricket company totally.  The last phone here that I had which was the ZTE phone it went postal within about 24 hours.  With the phone shutting off by its self, dialing out, rebooting without anyone around, apps on the phone doing what they wanted with nobody near the phone, and not keeping a full charge what so ever I was done when I got told from 2 different stores that there was nothing that they could do at all since the phone would not do everything on command.  Also another person that was at the Deleware Cricket store out in Buffalo NY was having the same problems with the Mauve Music that I was it was down for 4 weeks and could not use it and was being charged for that part of things also when we could not use it.  So I will not endorce any of the Cricket adds on my site at all now after being treated very bad for the past 7 months here.  Oh and the store out here on the Niagara Falls Bulve. and Millitary here in Niagara Falls NY, when you would go in with a phone problem or a service problem the first thing out of their mouths were "Oh Well and We CAN'T FIX IT" without even looking at the phone at all.  Or the costumer would have to call the 800 number and trouble shoot the phone over the phone totally to get the problem fixed.  At this point I would rather see folks get a 2 year contract at another company and reliable service for what you pay for.