Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thinking again

Well I have put much thought into what I need to do for the household totally here yesterday on the drive home.  That, along with I refuse to be threatined to have someone as a supposad friend from someone that I do not want anything to do with anymore.  So as I sit here now and refuse to be scared of anyone here in the area period along with since I knew that I was on my own a week after my surgery here I am ok with what I do and say here on the blog.  Since I was trying to get all of the bills lower here last year and that ment over doing some things here in the place when it was not even on me in what was going on here in the place.  My Husband over steped his boundries along with another person to run up the water and power bills here and desided to blame me for it all.  Pluss it does not include the grocery bill also while I was at it all.  Also I have noticed that since I paid the person off here in what my Husband owed the person it went down hill in the friendship also here at the time.  Now since all of the bills have came down to a normal level that I can not holler about for the place and I still work on that part of things here without a second thought at all.  Since I am not one of these people that have to run out and get their nails done constantly nor my hair done I can pull back the money from that here and put it someplace else for the household.  This is part of the reason of why I am really stocked up in some things for the place and get things on sale with coupons when I can and that cuts down on the trips to the stores totally.  When I had said something about it last year here some got mad at me totally here and I dropped the matter untill some folks started saying that they were broke at their place.  When I had tried to tell the person about setting up a budget in their place I got told to stick it at that point.  All I could do is say fine then ya need to stop with some things and start turning off other things in the place in order for some bills to drop totally.  Since I do alot of things here that does not include power at all here for the household my Husband was shocked in what I was doing and was impressed with the power bill also after all said and done.  I also sit down when the bills come in and read them and see what is going on here and where I can cut back even more if need be here in the household.