Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shaking my head

Well it looks like more laundry to get done for the day here yet again.  It has been totally non stop for about 3 days.  I ran out of room totally to hang the laundry out on the drying racks.  As I sit here now and see what needs to be done here in the household it seems strange that some things never change at all at this time.  At least all of the housework can be done on the cheap side at this time still.  Since I am using less of everything still to this day along with having switched alot of things over it seems like the house is alot cheaper than when myself and my Husband were in the can.  That is what is nice about the whole thing here.  I have also made up my mind here on alot more things as of yesterday and at least one neighbor is going to be shocked in what I will be doing in the coming months.  Since my Husband does not mind in where I shop at for the household it makes it easier on me also at this time.  Between the dollar stores and afew other places at this time we should be ok on almost everything that will be coming into the house now.  Pluss it has helped out alot here that I am stocked up on some things for the household that others figure it would not be worth the time nor trouble in what the back stock is.  With the T.P., shampoo, conditioner, soaps, some food, and a few other things that were needed for the place we should be ok.  Part of the back stock will last for over 6 months here in the house.  I told my Husband last night that I wanted to get over to Ollies to see what they had again for the drying racks and a few other things while I am at it.  I mainly want to look around and to see what they have again in that store.  So now here at least I can look later on today and go from there.