Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time I have rasberry, blueberry, and strawberry bushes to grow here.  That will go along with the other things that I will be putting into the garden next year totally.  Since the one neighbor will cut me down for what I will do again next year here I guess that I better get use to it all.  If it was not for the garden and the dog here I would not get out of the place at all.  With that said here next year will be better around the house without a problem.  Since my Husband sinking part of the pole in concreat here for the clothes line I should be able to hang the laundry out today and make the one neighbor go nuts totally before it is all over with today.  It makes me wander in how some people can run 2 households totally.  Then again I did and failed nomatter in how cheap that I got at both of the places.  That is what is driving me at this point in time now is why I want to get that much cheaper for the household here on alot of things.  This is why I hit the non brand stores up to shop alot of the times along with cutting all of the power down during the week here when I am alone.  Since there is only me here I may as well do things the way that I am doing also.  With cutting down on things here some people are suprized in what I do for the place totally.  Even my Husband does not mind in what I do to keep the bills low.  When I found out that next door has a 300 dollar power bill at this time I about freaked out.  So I will keep hanging laundry up along with unplugging things here in my own place and deal with it that way.  Now with the neighbor on the other side of the cut downs I have worked with her before years ago at a place and I asked her in what she does to get a 35 dollar bill for her place.  I got told in what she does and tried some things out also here for my place.  It worked also during the winter time.  So now at this point in time here I will be keeping the summer rates in my head with the memo of course of what to do here totally and go from there this winter.  Also I do have the fire place here for the winter and I can close up doors still for the heat to be kept in 2 rooms while I am at it all.