Thursday, July 5, 2012

Way to hot

Well yesterday was bad and tomorrow around here will be worse with the heat.  So I am not sure if I will get out of the house tomorrow except for once to get my Dear Husband from the truck here.  Of course the best way to combat this one is to get out today and do what needs to be done early here before all of the heat builds up.  That is why I guess that I try to get everything done early in the household here.  With that being said some people get in what I have been doing out on the grill to where others do not still at this time.  Just like yesterday here I got told again that the window units were nothing but fans by the one neighbor.  I just shook my head and said ok whatever and I know different here.  Now at this point yes it still gets warm in the house and the window units are going full blast here.  That is why I try to block up as much as I can here so they do not have to work as hard during the day.  Anyway at least there are ways of doing here without a problem at all to try and keep cool.  Also the guy was knocking the garden already yesterday to me while I was out.  Then again the guy only plants tomatoes for the summer in the front yard.  Since I have tomatoes, onions, and egg plant I guess it is not to bad at all since we got a late start on planting.  The carrots and radishes here are growing also at this point in time.  Now I will get my Husband to plant the 2 other raspberry bushes that we have here and see what happens for next year with them.  With the raspberry's and blueberry's I will not have to by any I hope next year for pies and other goodies that I want to make.  So now to see what is going on outside this morning here along with afew other things of course to start the day here at the household totally.