Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shutting off things

Well at least I can shut off the window units for about 3 days here.  It will be nice around here to get some fresh air into the house here once I think of it all.  Pluss it will save on the power bill while I am at it all.  So now at this point some folks were suprized that I had cooked everything out on the grill on Friday before we had leftovers yesterday here totally.  With it being 95 outside I was not going to heat up the house anymore than I had to.  So now I will say that the new grill that we got in May here has been a good thing.  With that being said here I know someone that only needed a regulater (a 20 dollar fix) on her grill and threw out a 1200 dollar grill because of it.  I was in shock when the gal told me in what she did.  So now at this point knowing that the grill that I bought in May here will stick around untill it falls apart and is being held up by duck tape totally here it always amazes me in what some will do to waste money.  At this point in time here I had said something to another person last night here about it and they about freaked out about it all since their grill is about shot.  There are still some of us that use things untill everything is so busted that it needs to be replaced totally.  I got to thinking about this over the past 5 months here in how wastefull that some people are in the area.  When I can go out for about 40 dollars here yesterday and have fun looking at things totally instead of buying this says something to me here.  That price included admission, parking, and lunch while myself and my Husband were out.  Of course I had coupons for lunch yesterday here.  Alot of other folks did also where we were at.  Since the summer rates apply at most of the places at this time most of the locals have coupons.