Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wandering now

Some things make me wander totally still to this day here.  It comes down to the fact of ok I am walking to some places and that is fine by me here at this time and to where one ego maniac will  say that I always have the gas hog of a truck with me when I am out of the household.  At this point in time my gas hog gets better mileage than his limo will ever get at this time.  All I can do is laugh at this time since alot of the times I do not have to gill up the gas tank of my truck for 3 weeks and other times it is once a week depending on where I am going also.  With the gas prices going up gee the food price will go up also here and the wacked out laws for the Big Rigs that bring everything in to the stores.  Some that run the U.S. at this point in time need to get out there and ride with the drivers and see what happends out on the roads totally at this time.  This is what some do not get with the trucking part of things here totally and it gets bad in December and January.  It comes to the point of stake and the extras are not there at all in the months that it is slower than snot here.  Like I would buy stake anyway here for the house except for 3 times a year.  So during the good months I try to stock up as much as I can and pull money back for the slow months totally here for the household.  With that being said here it never changes at all for things along with the stupidity of the government at this time for things.  I would love to see alot of them try to make it without vacation times along with what gets brought in with the pay checks to some houses that are working.  Alot of the higher ups would never make it at all in my place.  With myself hanging laundry along with turning things off during the day here while I am alone in the household.  Also in where I shop at with coupons just to cut the costs of things that come into the house and the money going out.  I guess this is why I ended up getting the dish soap for 77 cents and stocked up in Febuary here after I got the power bill and seeing the drop in that part of the place.  Since there is alot of tricks of the traid that I end up doing here anyway it would be nice to see some try to make it on half of what they are getting now at 77 grand and the perdeem that they get for hotels and food for the day.  So now at this point in time it always amazes me in what some will not do anyway here to where others remember a time of really being broke and trying to figure out how the rent and other things are going to be paid.  I guess this is why I went on walks here to get the extra money for the household.