Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shaking my head

Well at this point in time here I can say that the second load of laundry is in the washer and the first load is out on the lines to dry.  This is why I wanted at least one of the umbrella lines here for the yard and it is making it easier on me also to hang out laundry.  With that part here since I hang up the laundry here for the household it cuts the power bill down.  Since even my Husband knows that with the dryer not going here this summer compaired to last summer here this past month the bill was 80 dollars less at 103.56 with the window units going all of the time.  This has told my Husband something here totally and that was with the drying racks also here for last month to dry laundry outside.  With in what I have been doing here for the place in the past 20 months here I have realized that some things that I have kept doing since the trailer I have noticed the difference here.  Since I can do alot more here without being cut down all of the time like I was last year here it has made a huge diffference in my attatude also.  Sometimes I get down here since I know that I could do something at the trailer before the surgery compaired to after the surgery.  With hanging laundry here it makes it easy for not to do some things here that others want me to do.  I have also been lifting when I was not suppose to also and that is why I did not ask for help after the first week after the surgery while I was at it all.  All I can say is that I am happy that the one person that was suppose to help out here and myself had a falling out.  I have felt better here in almost 6 months and found out that I can do more without the stress nor being cut down for what I do and get for the house also here.  With that being said here at least I know that stress is a huge factor for the pain here that I was going thru.  Some folks have also noticed that I have been doing alot more here for the household and commended me for it.  So I have been trying here to get things done and still need some help doing some of the things that need to be done.  There is not other way of looking at it and I am not a spring chicky anymore here.  Anyway it will be another cheap day here for the household and that is how I like it here totally.  Since I have cut things down here along with shopping smarter here it has helped alot in what I have been trying to do here for the household.  I also realize it takes time to notice in what goes on and see what happends here totally when I really kicked things into high gear for the cheap side of it all.  Since I hang the laundry up along with turning things totally off it made the difference here on at least one bill.  Also there has been a shift of thinking here for me with what has happened in the past 6 months while I have been at it all.  With that being said here at least I will say that it has become alot easier on what I have been trying to do.  Ok so part of the garden is a flop this year totally and next year I will have it all beat to grow more veggies and fruits for the place.  Also I will be able to put another umbrella line here in the yard while I am at it all.  It all takes time to do things and I will start takeing it in stride here also.  So there are up sides to everything that has happened over the past 20 months here and I keep reminding myself on that part of things.  Pluss the household will get that much cheaper with myself doing also here and keeping it all up while I am at it for next year here.