Friday, July 27, 2012

Finally

Well this morning I finally got onto my big system here to start printing out coupons here for next months shopping trip.  May as well clip my way into savings here besides the sales and cards for both kitchens to say the least.  Also here I know that I can use them at the one store and get them doubled and get extra points for the gas in the truck.  Since my Dear husband does not mind in that part of things niether for what I do to save money at all it is well worth the trouble to clip coupons for the household.  I have figured out that some folks do get mad when they see me with a fist full of coupons at the check out lanes still to this day and then are suprized in the amount that I pay after everything has went thru.  So now here at least I have came up with something else that I have not really been doing for the household as of late is to use coupons all of the time like I use to also.  So I will be getting the Sunday paper to get the extra coupons for the month here to help out in that part of the household also from now on.  I also have figured out in why some wanted to come walzing back into my life here while I was at it yesterday.  The gal figured that I would fall flat on my face without here witch did not happen at all.  In alot of ways I have got alot cheaper without the gal here and I am happy to see it was not me at all who was running up all of the bills totally here for the household at the time.  When the power bill came down right then and there for the household I knew what was up at the time here also along with the food bill going down.  Also I have caught wind that everything is going up 5%-25% here within 6 months and that was from other drivers.  Ignore in what the news tells ya totally at this point since I got my inside goody first hand around here also.  With it being so hot out and very little rain on top of it all prices go up weather we want them to or not for everything in the stores.  Now at this point at http://www.coupons.com/ , and http://www.smartsource.com/ is only part of the sites that I hit up to print out coupons here for the household.  Another way to get the printable coupons is to type in the search box is free prinable coupons also.  If you can get a sample with the coupon go for it also.  Alot of the times I will go to a web site and see if they either have a sample and or coupon for the item that I want for the household.  The trick to alot of the samples is use part of it for lets say the laundry then hang it up on a thin rail to use for another load also for the household unless you need a bit more for really grunged out laundry.  The companies will swear that a full packet is one load and I can squeeze out at least 3 loads of laundry or some sort of the nature here in my place.  Another thing that I do is write to the company to see if they can send me any coupons at the time.  The worst thing they can say is no.  There are ways to save money around the household also that some did not like me doing at all here.  Since there is only myself during the week here alot of the times I do not have every little thing going in my place at all.  Now here last summer one person swore up and down that she needed the dryer for her laundry and refused to hang out the laundry that she had.  Well 75-80 dollars extra on the power bill later with the window units going last summer I was hopping mad about that part of things.  And yes the power bill has came down that much since the gal is not here at all doing laundry and wanting every single light on here on the main floor.  My poor Husband flipped out when I pulled out an old bill from last year to show him in what was going on.  Since I have alot of things off totally here during the day for at least 5 days a week and I use the dryer for maybe 2 loads if that a month here I have came to the point of it is not me at all.  With that being said here it is hard to bring down the bills for the first year thru 2 years here when you get started.  I will admit to it totally here since it took that long at the trailer and for here in the house also.  Since the utillities love to read the meaters every other month, if at all during the winter also and I have hollered about that part many times and gave them a reading off the meater myself.  It helps out on the budget when you do that part of things.