Friday, July 13, 2012

Shaking my head

Well now I know why I put in the garden this year totally to have the one neighbor cut me down totally around here.  I am so fed up with the comments that I am about to blast is toush out of the water totally around here in my place.  Since I go out and water once a day here for the garden and I am not sure if the potatoes are growing at this point since they do not have the greens that I wanted at this point in time and the sweet potatoes do along with the onions it makes me wander.  So now at this time I am tired of some folks trashing me for putting in the garden when the guy can not even put one in for his own wife again this year also after 19 months.  Then again this is the same person who told me that I did not have portable window units at all and just fans for the household that stick in the windows like the window units do.  So now that I have all but gave up on alot of things and would rather stick in the household totally like I did at the Trailer Park gee I wander in why I got out of there in the first stinking place anyway since the cut downs never stop from some people totally.  With that being said here it makes me wander in how much some really bring into their household and how spoiled their kids really are now at this time.  All I know is that the youngest girl with her best friend I told totally she gets one of the egg plants that are in the garden and I will cook it up for her totally before she goes home so she can wright down in what I did do to the poor thing.  Also the girl likes in what I do here at my place since I do hang laundry out and said that she could handle that totally in the early spring and when it gets to cool out to hang laundry up anymore here in the area.  So now it is like danged if I do or danged if I don't do here for the household since I do not have the 175 pluss power bill anymore with the dryer along with other things for the place.  Ok so in alot of ways I have went cheaper here in the household totally and that is how I like it compaired to the can.  It was like if I had anything new over 20 months ago it would get stolen out of the yard that we had and I did not have to blink nor think about it at all at that point.  Just like the old grill that we had it was a beast and ended up lopsided totally after someone stole it and turned it into the scrap place that we found it at around here in the area.  ALl I could tell the cops were ya better catch up to the 2 guys who stole it before I do or it would be 2 bodies missing out of the park PERIOD at the time.  That was the about last 10 months that we were there.  Pretty good tax dollars wasted on the clowns that did squat for everyone totally.