Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shaking my head

Well I found what I have been looking for here in the past 2 months.  I finally got the food mill and at a good price totally.  If some people only knew in what I can do now for the place after the veggies start growing totally here for the household.  With that being said it was right in Amhurst all of this time and I will be out that way more often anyway here if I can help it all.  Since alot of places do not have some things that are needed for the household here I have to travel for part of it here.  Pluss there are better deals out in Amhurst and Buffalo at this time for what I was looking at, at this time.  My Husband started laughing here totally in where we were yesterday afternoon.  It was like the workers were hawks where we stopped at to help with every need or want that I had.  So now here I will be back to the place also here and go from there.  With about 2 weeks left of the month here it seems wierd that all of the bills have been paid for the month and the cycle starts again.  Now here I will see what goes on for the place and go from there.  Since I am trying to get everything that much cheaper for the house here, some things do help out totally and that is how I like it for the place.  As I told my Husband yesterday I may as well fill up the tank here for the most part since I am running low on gas then that will last for about 2 weeks of course.  Also with this afternoon alot of things will be turned off once again and I can get other things done here in the household.