Sunday, July 22, 2012

Way to much

Well I know that I have way to much in the one room for the back stock here totally.  Since I have started organizing that part of the house yet again that is when I know that I have to stop and use up in what I have here in the household.  So now here some have realized in what I was doing and my poor Husband did not say a word to me in what is in there at all.  At this point in time here it is not that bad at all since I do not have to go back out and get some things for the household now.  Another thing that I have realized is that at least one neighbor has figured out that I have got alot cheaper here within 19 months with the place.  With another neighbor the guy can not stand it when I start hanging laundry out on the drying racks at this time along with other things that I have done so far.  Little does the guy on the one side know is that I am taking up the cheapness to another level here for my place.  Since I found out some things yesterday here I am not happy with someone here and they will find out that what they wanted to do will not work in my book at all.  So this is another reason of why I want and need to go that much cheaper for my place.  Besides it will make the one guy totally nuts on the one side of me here in what will be done from now on here.  Now here since I do not mind hanging up laundry at all here in the household or outside depending on the weather and alot of other things that are going on.  When I started alot of this I was at the trailer and will continue to do alot more here at the household.  I guss this is why I started getting the cheaper things here for the household in the cleaners and soaps also.  Some are not impressed in what I do here so far and it will only get worse as time goes on.  It is like a need to get the house that much cheaper here at this time.  With that being said here there is alot more that I can do here without a problem at all for the household.  Now here I will be running the window units here part of the time and see if I can get by without them during the day here for the most part untill the off peak hours come up also here.  Knowing that I do not need anything out at the stores here it does help out for that part of getting cheaper unless there is a huge sale at the stores now.