Tuesday, July 24, 2012

May as well here

Well I may as well give up while I am ahead now and go from there with the diet bizz here now.  All I can say is that I am shaking my head at this point now.  Since I know in what I have to do here totally and what you get with some programs like NutriSystem is not enough here at all to feed someone at all compaired to other diets here and the point systems out there.  Ok so I had someone that I know real well here with diet after diet that has failed except one here totally.  That is part of what the heck is wrong with me now here after all of these years.  So now try to explain to some folks that I have food alergies here totally and they think I am nuts here after all of these years also.  So I came to realize that I need to start walking more and eat less also on some things along with other things here that are dirty habbits totally here.  I may have it done here and now along with screw this diet crap on top of it here.  Also the only thing that I did was look at the portion sizes here in what some are calling for and I can do alot of it totally at this point in time for breakfast and lunch here pluss snacks.  That is part of the reason in why I wanted the garden to really take off this year for my place since I know that I need more free food to eat in the household.  What I call free food is the veggies that you have to chew and there is more water content to them than anything else.  So now here I can make in what I have here already and there is part of the things that are needed here anyway.  All I can say is that I could have made things alot cheaper than what I got and will do that from now on and to get fruit on sale for other things here in the household while I am at it.  At this point it is food for thought and have one or two pancakes at a time and a small amout of morning food also.